CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekly challenge #2

So it's Monday again...back to work. I will not complain since I'm glad I have a job still; however, I will definitely say that weekends go by too fast for my liking. :-)

Well, it's time for another challenge at Apron Strings blog. So how many of us have a collection of punches that we don't seem to use as often as we would like? Well, today's challenge is to dust off those punches and make any type of embellishment of your liking...not only do you get to use your punches, but you also help your little pocket by making your own embellishments instead of buying them already made. This is what I created:


I used the threading water punch from Fiskars for the flowers stems, a 1" & 2" circle for the body of the flowers, as well as a 1" scalloped circle from Martha Stewart, and finally a heart punch from Martha as well to make the leaves of the flowers (I just cut the heart in half). As you can see you just need a little bit of imagination to give those punches a little use.

And since I had so many pictures that I wanted to use I made it a double LO:


Well, just wanted to share that before leaving to work...so I'll say you later.

Happy Monday,

No comments: