CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

So...

My house is a mess...but it's OK because it means that I have playful and energetic kids.

My heart is broken...but it's OK because it means I'm still alive and feel the pain.

My job is boring...but it's OK because it means that I have a job...and trust me I'm grateful for that.

My fridge is almost empty...yet we have food on our table every single day. Thank you Lord for that.

My father is thousand of miles away from me...yet I talk to him every single day since my grandmama passed away.

My heart has an empty space...yet its filled with all her memories.


Nothing much going on on my end. It's been a difficult weekend for me since as time goes by I'm starting to swallow more and more the fact that she's gone. Although I have to admit that I hate crying because I know it makes her sad...I just can't hold it at times. I know she understands. I'm trying hard to not break down in front of the kids, but yesterday I couldn't. I just started crying non stop and it was the cutest thing because my 6 year old (gosh she is so smart) was trying to explain my 4 year old (poor baby, he is clueless) that Mommy was sad because Abuela Titi (my grandmama) was up in the sky. He kept asking, and you want to go to her house? Since my daughter kept saying that I missed her.

I don't want them to see me like that often, but I also want them to know that sometimes Mommy is entitled to be sad....something my daughter understand completely....she's such a sweetheart.

Talking about sweetheart and sweet innocent things...look at these:

Well, enough for tonight. See ya tomorrow with Weekly Challenge #3 at Apron Strings.

Hugs,


No comments: