So have you seen this? Isn't it amazing? I think so. :-)
Well yesterday I got some scrappy time. I bought back in March the Creative LO kit from Creative Scrappers, which was the My Mind's Eye Grow collection and these were the two LO's included in the instructions...Us and Happy.Joy. - all these pictures are from my surprise birthday party.
On my emotional rollercoaster, I can say that I'm feeling better than the weekend. Boy, I have to say that I'm so grateful that I scrapbook...it's been such a therapy for me....that and God's grace.
Well, today I'm home since the kiddies had dental appts. My boy was so brave finally, we've been going to the dentist since he was two and he would refused to even sit at the dentist chair...but today was different...he had his teeth cleaned...and was the bravest of kids. I'm so proud of him. My daughter has always been good about it, so this was just a piece of cake for her. No cavities for neither of them...so that makes me a happy MOM.
See ya all later, going to get some work done....just because I'm home doesn't mean that I get the day off...sigh!




No comments:
Post a Comment