CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Hopefully this works....

since yesterday I tried several times to post this with no luck. I subscribe to TTT monthly kits for a while now. Every month Monica offers 3 different kits: one girly kit, one boyish, and one neutral so to speak. Each month kits get better and better. Love, love the kits she puts together. This one below is kit #1 for the month of April...and below are some LO's that I did with half of the kit. The other half is waiting for me to go play...I already have the pictures out and everything.


These LO's were done either Monday or Tuesday. I've been scrapping a lot lately because when I'm home if I'm not busy with the kids I start thinking about her....which is good....but it gets me sad; and I don't want the kids to see me like that...so I scrapbook to give my thoughts another route.

The LO's are as simple as can be....I was just playing for the fun of it and wasn't really thinking about design, rules, or anything of that effect. I just scrapbooked to heal my heart and these are the end results. This first LO is of my daughter with both her father and her grandma (Bueli as she calls her which is hubby's mom).


This one below is of me and my daughter when she was like 6 months. Two angels, tehee. The quote on the bottom left reads: Children and mothers never truly part - Bound in the beating of each other's heart. ~ Charlotte Gray


This one is about my next door neighbor (Lizbeth) and Yari. They've been friends since we moved here in 2005...they make tea parties, play with dolls, play dress up...you name it.


This one is about my daughter's first picture of her ballet class. She didn't have a custome that year since it was her first year and she wasn't in the recital so Ms. Joan loan her one and she was so happy. Notice how I didn't put a title? Not intentional at all...completely forgot...and now I guess I'm just leaving it like that.


This last one is about a moment caught in camera about my daughter just being somewhere in space merged in her thoughts...I love those moments. Journaling reads: Whooo is in your mind, baby girl? Or maybe What?



Well, that's it for scrappy stuff. Today I left work early and went to the library with the kids. Picked this up:

I'll let you know about it. If you're interested on reading a little bit about the book and the first chapter click the picture or here. I also picked a few books for the kids....well they did. Anyway, enough for today. Thank you if you stuck by the entire post and I hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs,


No comments: