CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekly Challenge #11 - Picture Mania

Hello everyone, did you work today? I was off, since the kids were off from school for Columbus Day. Today, I cleaned my scrap area and did some pages for the Crop that went on this weekend over at Apron Strings. I think is the first time that I complete all the challenges on a cyber crop. I tell you, I had so much fun. Over the week, I will show you what I did. Don't want to overwhelm you with too many photos on one post.

Anyway, this week's challenge is to create a LO with no less than 8 photos. We all know that the Holidays are around the corner and we need to make room for all those pictures that we are going to take...so let's bring down our stash of photos. You can use more photos if you like, but no less than 8.

Thanks for everyone that plays, and hop on over to Apron Strings blog so you can continue playing. Here's my take. Pictures are from putting up the Christmas tree last year.



Thanks for stopping by,



No comments: