CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ad Inspiration Challenge - Croptober-fest

This whole month Apron Strings is hosting a Croptober-fest and today we have an Ad Inspiration Challenge. The challenge is to be inspired by this Ad in any type of way: colors, texture, shapes, etc.



And here is my take. I was inspired by the beautiful colors of this ad and this is with what I ended. LO about hubby and journaling is in Spanish so I won't post it here, but I do like the quote I used on it a lot so that I'm going to share :-)

If out of time I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you!

I mean I really have to pick that moment, because of him I have my greatest joys in life.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

Blessing,



1 comment:

Pat said...

Bessie this is gorgeous! Love the saying too.