CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friends are...

...the most important ingredient in this recipe of LIFE. This LO was for another challenge over at Apron Strings - the Go Green challenge - I used a Prima packaging to frame the first picture on the left page on my LO. That packaging was for some flowers and I thought the swirls in it were so cute that I kept it to reuse it...and here it is.


This other one is for the challenge of doing a theme or subject page, but you couldn't use papers that were related to the theme or subject. I used Christmas pictures, therefore couldn't use NO Christmas papers. I did a Family Memories LO instead.



That's it for today. Only one more day for the weekend to be here. Yay! Thank you for stopping by.


Blessings,

No comments: