CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Believe...

Every inch of my heart believes that our LOVE wasn't a coincidence. Since the day I was conceived in my mother's womb, GOD knew that we were going to LOVE each other eternally. It's not a coincidence that GOD never gave you biological children. It's not a coincidence that my mother named me exactly what you would've named your daughter if you ever had one. It's not a coincidence that my mother wanted to become a better person for ME, and was very hard for her to do so with just being 15 years old and having a baby. It wasn't a coincidence that my mother didn't choose the easy way out (abortion). It's not a coincidence that I ended in your loving arms.

I BELIEVE, that you were one of the best things that EVER happened to me.
I BELIEVE, that there will never be a LOVE like OURS.
I BELIEVE, that you are watching me from HEAVEN.
I BELIEVE, that our LOVE was endless.
I BELIEVE, that I'm a better person and a better MOM because of you.
I BELIEVE, that I will never ever love no one like I loved YOU.
I BELIEVE, that I will always be your PRINCESS.
I BELIEVE, that we will meet again some day.
I BELIEVE, in the beautiful MIRACLE of GOD giving you a child without conceiving.
I BELIEVE, that there's no sweetest word to call you that MOM.
I BELIEVE, that if I was able to relive my LIFE...I wouldn't change a thing...and it's ALL because of YOU, my sweet MOTHER by Heart.


That is the journaling for this LO. I made this LO for the journaling challenge over at Apron Strings were you needed to write no less that five sentences and used one of these three prompts: I Believe, Forgiveness, or a funny story. I used Sketch #15 from Inspired Blueprints for some inspiration.

I know that I've done may pages with these pictures...but it's so sad that I don't have many pictures of her because she didn't like for me to take pictures of her.

Thanks for stopping by and may God always be with you,



No comments: