CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Uff, I'm sick...not good

Hello all! I am sick, and here I am working, working, working, when all I want to do is be in bed. Like two weeks ago I recovered from a mild bronchitis, and now I think is coming back. I feel horrible. My throat, my ears, my nose, my head, everything...my whole body. It sucks, you know. I haven't been able to scrap because of this, I'm behind in both: Debbie's class which btw is over already. Oh gosh, what a great class, can't wait for the next one in March...it's called Scrap Yourself, you can go check it out http://debbiehodge.typepad.com/scrap_yourself/scrap-yourself.html. So, like I was saying, I need to catch up in her class, and also in Hillary's class - I'm not being a good student - I'm falling way behind, but at least I'm planning to get all the LO's done, just can't promise that there would be on time. On Sunday, we went to see Hannah Montana, the movie, my daughter loved it, and my son was dancing and looking all cool with his glasses...it was too funny. There's not much going on right now, just struggling to get past this. March is coming and I can't wait. Beware California, the Cintron-Villegas Family is coming. LOL. Have a great one everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, Bessie, Hope you're feeling better soon.