CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two more layouts and feeling better!

Hello, I did two layouts for class #9 of Hillary's 1-in-48 class. I'm really loving this class. I'm feeling much better, but now my dear daughter is sick and my son was coughing this morning. When is not one thing is the other. I don't know who feels worst when they are sick if them or me, I really hate to see them sick, it breaks my heart at times....and oh gosh, my daughter is so good, she doesn't even complain; all she does is lay in bed and watch TV. She's not eating well, something that has me in a bit of a worry, since I don't like forcing her to eat, I have her on lots of liquids...at least that's working somehow. Well both layouts are very simple...this is the main characteristic of Hillary's sketches, that's why I love them so much.


The first one titled MINE is about me holding other babies and finally holding my first born: Yarelis Michelle. The journaling reads: I've always liked kids. On three of these photos I'm holding someone's else baby...never imagining that shortly there after I would have one of my own. Holding someone's else baby is wonderful...feels good; but holding your own is an experience that goes beyond words. I will never forget the first time I ever held my first child. I could finally hold MY BABY...MY GIFT...BABY OF MINE.
And the second one is a very simple one also about Yari when she turned one. It's titled You're a Natural Beauty. Thanks for looking everyone.
On another note, I can't wait to March 22, I'm going to California to see my in-laws and I really can't wait. It will be my first time going to California, so I'm really excited. We will visit Disneyland and probably Sea World. Needless to say that I will take tons of photos.

And finally, I'm kind of feeling sad, I talked to one of my long time friends from middle school, that graduated with me and he's being send to Iraq today. I will have him in my prayers and hope for him to come back home safe and sound and sooner rather than later. Thank you all for looking! Nite, nite!

No comments: