CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some layouts

Hello! It's been a few days that I haven't posted, been doing school work and working on Debbie's class. I truly love this class, I have to tell you that the most important lesson that I have learned with this class is to be more aware of the simple things in life, which are the most important; to savor every little moment that I spend with my kids; to srcapbook not only the important events, but our daily lives; and to take more pictures about myself (I'm pretty much aware that my kids would love to see more pictures of me when they grow up). I have to thank Debbie very much, for giving a new meaning to scrapbooking, for making me realize that scrapbooking is more than cute supplies and telling stories about special events in our lives; but also about our everyday lives: our strenghts and our weaknesses, our happy and not to happy moments, our lives, period. Debbie, I can't thank you enough for this. I can't wait for the next class, whichever it is, I'm sure that I will learn more lessons and be more grateful of who I am and the life I live. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Whoever is interested in Debbie's class can go to http://www.nycscraps.com/ that is the website for NYC Scraps owned by Hillary Heidelberg, which brings me to the next class that I'm taking, 1-in-48. This class consists in one LO every 48 hours. Monday was the first class and the LO is amazing, very simple and nice. I have to work on that LO later on. Well, here are some LO's that I have completed for Debbie's class.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bessie, I am so happy the class got you thinking about scrapping differently. I've loved your enthusiastic participation and fabulous layouts. And love your entry into the blogging world. Thanks for all the kind words here.