You know, this whole week that I've been sick I couldn't avoid thinking of how for granted we take our health - we don't take care of ourselves as much as we should (at least I don't) and I realized that without health there is not much you can do. Everything around you gets affected: work, housework, kids, etc. I could barely make it out of bed and yet I still had to go to work, run the house (hubby was so good though), and deal with the kids (things that only mommies do)...but I will survive.
Here are some layouts I completed:

The layout above is of how much my daughter enjoys life - she's always dancing and running around making silly faces and making the best of life. This is a lesson she teaches me every day of my life, and I'm grateful for that.
This layout was for one of Hillary's class - very simple - it's about how my daughter loved her swing. Good memories here!

This layout is about my boy. Wow, he's getting so big, he's my handsome boy, my baby, my love, my pride, my joy.
And this last one, also brought good memories as well, is about Luqillo Beach in Puerto Rico, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean. I miss home, I really do. Thanks for looking everyone. See ya soon!

This one brought back memories, good memories that is. I used to work as a manager assistant in Video Avenue in Puerto Rico and these are some of the people that used to work with me and that although I'm not in touch with them anymore I remember them dearly.

And this last one, also brought good memories as well, is about Luqillo Beach in Puerto Rico, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean. I miss home, I really do. Thanks for looking everyone. See ya soon!



1 comment:
Bessie, So sorry to hear you haven't been well. My grandmother who died at age 99, was known to say "so long as you have your health". Healing energy coming your way.
Wow, you've been really cranking the layouts out. Nice work. I'm hoping to get back to scrapping soon. Maybe tonight if I can eek out the time.
:) Melanie
Post a Comment