CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's Sunday!

So, today is Sunday - not much went on today, cleaning day in the Cintron-Villegas household. I couldn't even scrap :-( Oh, well! Anyways, let me tell you about the snow storm that we had on Friday. We had like 6-8 inches of snow. This weather is really crazy! That is why we keep getting sick. Well, my parents and I took the kids downstairs to a park by my house to build a snowman - they had a blast. Shawn was amazing. He hates the cold, he usually cries when is extremely cold and we go outside and Friday he was just enjoying the snow so much, that I was so surprised, but happy that he enjoyed it. He was running around throwing snowballs at all of us and saying "snowballs" he was so funny. My daughter did snow angels and also helped with the snowman. Thankfully it wasn't really cold and we got to enjoy the time that we were there. The snowman was pretty awesome. Here are some pictures:


On another note, I bought Hillary's book Scrap Simple and it is amazing. If you like simple yet beautiful pages you are going to love this book. It is definitely worth having in your library. Here is a layout that I scraplifted from Tracey Odachowski - one of the contributors to the book. I'm telling you this book is awesome. I love this layout. I see this picture of my son when he was only 3 months (he's almost 3 years now) and it just brings so many memories. That is why I love to take lots and lots of pictures and this amazing hobby of scrapbooking.

No comments: