CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Wow, look at all this....

This first LO is of my daughter at the beach, I buried her and made the shape of a mermaid with the sand, hence the title of My Little Mermaid. Below the LO are two quick cards that I made with the leftovers of the kit.





This LO is of me(it's very rare that I scrap me). The journaling is about me at age 30. It reads: Wife for ten years, Mother of two, Sister of three, Legal Assistant for four years, Friends of few, scrapbook addict, Big fan of Taylor Swift, Biggest loss of my life (my grandmama). Below the LO there's a card that I did with the scraps of the kit.








Ok, so this LO is of when we went to Florida and I saw family that I haven't seen for over 10 years. I can't tell you how good it felt. Sorry for the tilted picture but I couldn't get a straight photo for the life of me, hee.






The LO below is of my daughter trying to make bubbles at the pool and how she didn't give up until she finally got it. Below a card made with the scraps.




These last two are my favorites. I think that this picture of my daughter is priceless. Love it! And the last one is of my aunt, my cousin mumu, and my hubby. Three very important people in my life.




So, the hard thing to believe about all these LO's and cards is that I made 'em throughout the day on Saturday. I really needed some scrapbooking time, some me time, an outlet for the pain that I'm feeling...although I'm doing much better. I pray to her and she's really helping me get through this....plus I have to stop being so selfish....she was really suffering a lot and she's in a better place...the bestest place that she can be.


I think I will scrap today a LO of her...I'm just in the mood to make her a page. :-) I'll post if I get to it.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

WOW!! You have been one busy lady!! Great work!!