CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

I can't believe this....

Yesterday I got my kit from Apron Strings...and for the first time in the almost 4 years that I'm a member of them I scrapped the same day that I received the kit. I get the smaller kit...but the truth of the matter is that both kits are awesome every single month. Here are the kits for the month of July:
And here is what I created so far....
The LO above is of my baby girl with her tap costume for her recital. The one below is about the freedom with which kids enjoy and live life....one of the best things of being a CHILD.
This LO below is a LO that my daughter did while I was working on the LO's above.
These two cards are from the leftovers of the papers.

Emotionally, I'm feeling a little better...although sometimes I don't even know how I'm breathing....but the show must go on. Thanks everyone for looking.

No comments: