CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A month ago....

my heart stopped beating for a few seconds....my life lost essence for a second....my ears couldn't believe what I was hearing at the other end of the phone....my breath was taken away (not in a so good way)...a month ago she passed.....


It's so hard to believe that it already has been a month....time sure flies...although I have to admit that with the pain that I'm feeling this month has been the longest of my life. It's amazing how time goes by a little slower when you loose a loved one.

But I'm so grateful to God and to her that they're giving me the strength to carry on...plus with these two....it's impossible not to go on...they sure keep me busy and are the world to me.





You see that cluster of flowers in Yarelis' LO?....it wasn't meant to be there but for some unknown reason (at least to me) this picture was in a frame and I'm guessing humidity or something stuck the picture to the glass of the frame, and it ripped my picture. I had to remove it anyway because my darling daughter broke the frame, so I had to do it anyway. So that clutter of flowers covers all the part of the picture that ripped.

In Shawn's picture....same scenario but a little smaller....it was were the square and circle stickers are at the right upper corner. Ha! The things we do to save our precious pictures. Of course I got the copyright of the pictures and I could've just order new prints, but how was I gonna throw these cute pictures out?, haha!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, I'm off to a beach party today for my kids sake....they love the water so Momma gotta go make them happy. TFL!

No comments: