CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm a very proud....

Mama. I got the report cards of my kids today. Yarelis did wonderful, she averaged 93 and made it to the High Honor Roll. Shawn needs a little improvement on his shyness...he's not participating as he should, but he's hanging in there. Hopefully, the New Year will make him loosen up a little, and start participating in class. But, all in all they both did good.

I was so sick this past weekend...I didn't get out of bed on Saturday except for the necessary stuff. My whole body was aching and I just didn't want to be bothered. The flu hit me really bad, but hubby brought me some antibiotics that worked miracles. By Sunday I was feeling so much better, I even cleaned the house. I couldn't believe it...from one day to the other I was feeling like 90% better.

I spent all afternoon today working on the cards from Valerie's Deck the Hall card kit. They came out really nice. Here are some:



Also, here are some additional cards that I've done, not sure that I posted them here.





And finally, a few LO's.






Night, night.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats to the kids!! Tell them I said good job!
I love your cards and LOs. Beautiful work.

Sonia said...

First of all, congrat to your children.
Beautiful cards and LO's... Good Job!

Hugs, Sony