CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Migraines...Argh!!!!

So I had one today, and I was in bed since 4 PM. Luckily, my kids were such a good sport about it and my hubby helped keeping them out of the room (my kids are on top of me 24/7); but they were so good today. Now, I'm not one bit tired. I couldn't take Yarelis to ballet today, she missed out, but I will take her tomorrow morning so she can make up for today. I don't think I've shared pictures of Yari in ballet. Here are some:

Doesn't she looks beautiful? That's my girl!
















I just downloaded the Halloween pictures to my computer, so I'm going to share them with you now.





That ugly joker is my Hubby, lol. My baby girl is Hannah Montana (she's obsessed with this girl) and my son is Spiderman. Let me tell you how he didn't want to wear his costume because of the fake muscles that the costume had...but the minute everybody started complimenting him on his costume he was all happy. What a boy!

I was going to share some LO's and cards but I don't know what's wrong with the computer or with blogger or who knows...but is not letting me upload any more pictures. Anyway, hopefully tomorro. Night, night!

No comments: