CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow, time flies....

I was looking through my albums and just the other day back in 2002 I became a mom for the first time and now I have two beautiful kids....just back in 2005 I held my baby boy in my arms and he's 3 years now. I feel there is so much that I missed about my kids because I had to work, and at times I wish that I could go back in time....but unfortunately, I can't. Here are a few pages of when they were born.




On another note, here are several cards that I made for Susie for her Card Sketch a Day. I have a few more, but I still can't share those.


Sketch #46 - Miss You



And here a few LO's from my Got Sketch 102 class and Got Sketch Express. Hope you like.






Now, I'm going to play a little bit...there's a challenge at the Got Sketch blog for sketch #70, so I'm going to do that and maybe a few LO's from Got Sketch Express. You still can join and get access to the fabuluous LO's created by Valerie & Janna and to the amazing gallery full of inspiration.

Oh, and Valerie has a Christmas card kit Deck the Halls. So if your are a cardmaker, go check it out here. That's it for tonight. Night, night!

No comments: