CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh, relaxation...

I can't tell you when was the last time that I just stayed home and do nothing. Well today I did exactly that, nothing. Hubby took care of getting the kids ready for school and taking them and I just slept a little late today...and the rest of the day I've done nothing but relax. Of course chef duty calls in a few, but other than that is all good...and tomorrow we are off, Yay!.

I've been meaning to post this for a little while, but I keep forgetting :-). Like a month ago I finished reading the Twilight Saga, and oh gosh, I totally recommended.





Now I'm trying to make some time to finish this book. I started it a while back and haven't finish it...


Now, on to some LO's that I did over the weekend with sketches from Val & Janna. They are so talented.






Thanks for looking everybody. Tomorrow we are going to the movies to see Madagascar 2...I'll keep you posted on that.

No comments: