CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Six on Saturday :-)

Ok, so this picture of this LO is horrible. It's already nigh time and the flash was reflecting on the picture...so I decided to take the picture without a flash. Unfortunately, I'm not a photoshop expert so I couldn't fix the picture properly. I will take a better picture tomorrow and change this one, but since I gotta post the picture today for the challenge here it is.


This is for Apron Strings Five on Friday challenge which turned into Six on Saturday this time only. The ingredients were:

  • 1 sheet of cardstock - color 1
  • 1 sheet of cardstock - color 2
  • 1 sheet of patterned paper
  • 1 tag
  • 1 frame
  • 1 set of brads

So, ok I cheated a bit...I have more than a set of brad, I just couldn't resist...and I'm aware that this probably will get me disqualified, I just couldn't for the life of me figure were to put only two brads...and since these challenges for me are more for fun than to break my head....I just went with the flow, lol. Sorry, Miss Lori!

My background paper although it looks black is like a chocolate cardstock, my frame is over the picture (a transparency), my other color of cardstock is behind the photo and the butterflies, the tag, and the brads. Oh, and the patterned paper with the trees as of family tree kind of thing....some symbolism there.

Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow with our weekly challenge. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Blessings!


2 comments:

Briel said...

I love this layout, Bessie! So simple, yet beautiful. I'll check back and see the updated photo. I can't take a photo at night either :)

ellen s. said...

i love how you used the brads! and those yellow letters