- 1 sheet of paper with dots or circles
- 2 sheets of cardstock
- 1 set of chipboard
- 1 frame
And yes, there is five (the 2 cardstocks) ;-) Anyway, yesterday I posted the question over at the yahoo group of which was their favorite movie or movies. I have to say that my top favorites are I am Sam and The Notebook. Based on that question I decided to make a scrapbook page so here it is:

All the elements are in there. The 2 cardstock, the paper with dots, the frame, and the chipboard which are the 3 flowers on the top right corner. Ok, now that I'm looking at the picture of the LO I think I probably should center the My part of my title on that half circle. Hehe!
I've been feeling a little blue recently...I just miss her so much...and surprisingly the more time that it passes the more that I miss her and the more pain I feel....I know time will heals, and I can't wait.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Blessings!



1 comment:
Hi Bessie!!! Glad to see you. Love the design & colors on your LO! Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment