CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

I heart this girl....

She has an amazing voice and wow, her lyrics are just unbelievable. Listen to this...



I'll be sharing some of my favorites...hope you don't mind.

Well, I was finally able to scrap a bit. I worked on a mini album this weekend from Creative Scrappers, the one from February to be exact. And this is the final result...










I also scrapped the pages from the first three lessons of Scripture Scrappers. The first lesson was an introduction to the Fruits of the Spirit. The scripture on that page reads: (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), Ephesians 5:9. Here's the page:

Lesson 2 was about Love. Here's that page:

Finally, lesson 3 was about Joy and the scripture I used there is 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, and it reads Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances.....that's an advice that I'm giving my kids therefore the picture of me and the kids.

That's it for now, but hopefully I'll be back soon. Blessings!

No comments: