CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm an awful blogger.....warning...heavy post

Shame on me. If you are only interested in seeing what I have scrapbooked just scroll down to the end. :-) It's been two months that I do not write anything nor share a thing with you guys. I will be very honest about this. I haven't because I've been in my own little world trying to solve some issues with ME, not anybody else, and I just haven't had the time to sit down and blog. Last weekend was the first weekend that I actually scrapped after God knows how long.

I do apologize, but sometimes you need to set priorities and put other things aside. Unfortunately, and I do not know why so please don't ask, the things I like the most like scrapping and blogging gets put on the back burner...I think is because of lack of motivation while I'm dealing with those personal issues. But, I'm stronger now and feeling much, much better. It is so true that when everything is good at home, the rest seems to not matter at much...but when things start to get shaky at home everything seems to fall apart. Well, things are good, better than before. Luckily!

Lets see what I can share since I last blogged. We went to FL and had a wonderful time. We drove down there and that's something very unlikely to happen again, lol. That was definitely a killer, but we enjoyed the trip so much that I guess it was all worth it; but something that I don't see happening again (I mean the drive). I got to see people that I haven't seen in more than 10 years and ahhhh, that's always good...great feeling. Here are just a few pictures.


The beautiful castle at Magic Kingdom.

My babies eating popcorn and having the time of their life...LOL.

Me & the kids at Minnie's house (sorry for the reflection of the flash in the mirror, ugh).

My beautiful grandma and the kids (why is it that with elders you have to basically beg for a picture???)
Minnie (I love her & so does my daughter...isn't she beautiful?

My kids enjoying the pool at my grandma's complex.
Oh, those smooches just melt my heart every single time over and over.
Family I haven't seen in more than 10 years....it felt great
My friend Ralph and his beautiful wife Christy. We graduated from eight grade together and since then we haven't seen each other until now. That was a beautiful encounter.


After we came back, there was my birthday....AHHH, 30....and my mother and DH threw me a surprise party....PRICELESS AND WONDERFUL!

My face when they first yelled SURPRISE!
The YUMMY cake...this was delicious!
The best GIFT of ALL...FAMILY

My beautiful mother and the birthday girl :-)

Happy Birthday to me....Happy Birthday to me....Happy Birthday to me...

My silly DH was not going to be happy until he would do this....he's lucky I'm a good sport, lol.


I took this wonderful class:


Unfortunately, I didn't participate much and haven't done a single page, oh gosh, but it was so worth it even if it was to save the classes so I can go back to them at my own pace. Class is over but you can still register and get the material. If you are interested just click on the picture badge and it will direct you to the registration page. It was awesome....to be completely honest....MUCH MORE than what I expected. I'm already so used to Val's and Janna's style that I was a little hesitant at the beginning but oh boy, was I grateful that I took the plunge. LOVED IT!

And finally, these are the LO's that I worked on last weekend and some time after I came back from FL but definitely more than a month ago. All of them are with kits from my amazing kit club Apron Strings. You should go check them out, you will not be disappointed. And talking about them here are the kits for the month of June. I get the smaller box and I get 3 smaller kits....love it. Here's is the smaller and the bigger box for the month of June.














1 comment:

Amy C said...

It looks like you had a fun trip and I am glad that you had a wonderful birthday. I love your LO's, too.

Hugs,
Amy ♥