CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

So my baby is now 4....

Oh boy, where does time goes? It sure is flying. Yesterday was Shawn's birthday and we had it at Chuck E. Cheese. Wow, that place was crowded and not because of my kids....but because it is a mine of gold. I invited 15 kids and only 6 were there including my two kids....but my son had a blast anyway. I was little dissapointed because there is a thing called rsvp, so I didn't have to waste all that money....but I guess they don't know what that is. Anyway, my son had so much fun and that's all that matters at this point.

I took some pictures...here are a few:
The birthday cake...Lighting McQueen from Cars.
The Birthday Boy

The proud parents

Blowing the candles!

Chuck E.

So it was fun! There is nothing that gives me so much happiness that seeing my kids smile, smile, and smile all day. Love it!

Nothing scrappy :-( haven't had the time. Hope to "see" you guys soon.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Happy bday to him! Looks like a great birthday!