CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simply Fab, dahling...

So my dear friend Melissa over at Scrapz N Stuff made my day. She gave me this amazing award because she thinks I'm fab.




So now, I need to name 5 addictions and 5 people that I'd like to pass my fabby award to. I really don't think that I have addictions, but I will surely name 5 things I love to do:



1. scrapbooking

2. reading

3. blog reading

4. iced tea

5. hear my kids laughing



Now, 5 people that I'm offering this award to are people that inspire me each day in this amazing hobby. There are not only very talented ladies, but very amazing human beings as well. Thanks, Melissa for this honor and now to pass it on...



1. Gloria

2. Pat

3. Amy

4. Kristi

5. Lynn



Well, I'm having a great time here in Puerto Rico...too short though, I'm heading back home on Sunday to that cold weather...but let me not complain and be grateful for these few days. I mentioned in my previous post that I missed two QOTD so here there are:



1. What does your name mean? Do you like it? What are some of your nicknames?


My name (Bessie) means Oath of God. I love my name, I don't know no one with that name and there are only a few. I do not have any nicknames although every one that doesn't know me well they think I'm a Betsy instead of Bessie.


2. If you could change anything about yourself physically, without the risk or stigma plastic surgery and all the others bring, would you? What would it be?


If I could change anything about me it would be my stomach. After I gave birth to my two kids my stomach is not that cute stomach I once had. I would definitely change that...I might even do it in the future.


Well off I go to continue enjoying my mini-vaca and to get ready for tomorrow - my sister's wedding. Ciao!

5 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Thanks for the award! And love the blog! Hugs and have fun in the sun for a few days!

Pat said...

Bessie thanks for that award!!! You are so sweet.

Kristi said...

Hi Bessie!! you are so sweet!!! I am glad you are having fun!! Thank you for the award!!

Amy C said...

Thanks Bessie for nominating me for this award.....I would have nominated you, too, but you are the one that passed it on to me, so I had to find 5 other fabulous blogs. ;)

Hugs,
Amy Ü

Lynn Ghahary said...

Thank you for the award Bessie! You are so sweet! Hope you had a fabulous vacay and are ready for some more fun in 103! Chat soon!