I didn't have a good day today...but I'm not gonna go into details. I sure hope tomorrow is a better day. I slept better yesterday and I'm glad. Today's QOTD is: What's your very favorite scrapbooking brand?
I will have to say that there's a tie between MME (My Mind's Eye) and Fancy Pants. I just love everthing about them. Although I have to say that I like Sassafrass, Bo Bunny, October Afternoon....and on and on and on....that's how scrapbooking is....pretty addicting don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey friend! I miss you too! Sorry you didn't have a good day today but tomorrow is another chance to make it better. Hmmm ... let's see ... favorite brand ... that's so hard for me to choose. I would say *at the moment* my 3 favorite brands are Basic Grey, October Afternoon, and my good ol' Scenic Route. BUT that's subject to change on any given day with any given mood! Hugs!
Post a Comment