CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

QOTD and some traveling news...

I haven't mentioned here that I'm going to Puerto Rico for 4 days next week. I leave on Wednesday and come back on Sunday. My sister is getting married, so we are going to her wedding. This will be a bittersweet journey...sweet because I'm going to see my family that I haven't seen for 2 years and bitter because it's going to be heartbreaking to come back home. It's always hard for me to leave my grandmother/mother over there. It's like leaving a piece of me. I'm going with the kids and they are excited.

Today's QOTD is - Where have your travels taken you in your lifetime? Which is your favorite? Where would you like to travel, but haven't?

I've been to California, Florida, Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata, Santiago & Santo Domingo). Of all three I have to say that my favorite was California because it reminded me of Puerto Rico. Places I would like to travel...oh boy the list just goes on and on: Hawaii, Jamaica, the Philipines, Italy, Venice, France, Greece, etc...etc...


On scrappy news be on the lookout here on my blog or at Val's blog because GS103 is just around the corner. Yay!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I can imagine it must be difficult to have to leave your family!

Have fun at the wedding, can't wait to see pics!