CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm back....to BRRRR

So I'm back from Puerto Rico, the weather was beautiful...can't believe I'm back to this cold, cold weather. I'm keeping this short, just wanted to let you know that I'm home safe and sound. I'm sad, very sad....it's never easy to leave your family behind especially my grandma/mama (she raised me since I was almost 2 years old)...she's 80 years old and I don't know how much longer she's going to be around and just to think that I'm far away from her bugs me big time. I might need some time to get back in track emotionally speaking....I'll probably do some scrapbooking, it's good for the soul. Will share pictures on another post.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I can understand you! I'm on the island right now, but I will move soon to USA! I know is have to be very sad, but we have to pursue our dreams! and in my case I want a better life for my daughters!

Is my first time here!! and hope to continue visiting! I love your creations!!

Love,
Diana

Terri Moore said...

Hiya ! Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Love reading yours. It is quite chilly now and I would much rather be in the PR. Glad you returned safely.