CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm so upset...

because yesterday was my kids Christmas show and my Cybershot slip out of my hand (don't ask me how? I'm still trying to figure it out) and died. Yes, it died and I couldn't take picture of the show. Now, I'm upset because my camera broke, but I'm more upset because I couldn't take any pictures of the show. A show that will not repeat ever again (at least a Pre-K and a 1st grade show).

My son, didn't perform...he just stood there holding his teacher's two fingers, who was hiding (or trying) behind the curtain, and he didn't even sing. I hope he gets over it, I'm sure he will. I still remember my daughter's pre-k graduation where she cried through the whole ceremony. Yeah, through the whole ceremony (maybe like an hour or hour and a half). Poor babies of mine.

My daughter on the other hand performed beautifully! She will love the stage just like her mom. I used to perform in every single play, show or whatever they were doing at school. I loved it! Hubby took video though, thankfully!

Well, needless to say that I had to ask Santa for a new camera, but obviously I couldn't wait because what about Christmas Eve...unfortunately I only had one camera (economy, you know). I wanted the Rebel, but hey what am I thinking...so I ended getting a Canon for now, because I know that eventually I will get my Rebel.

It's snowing here so the kids are out of school, and I'm home warm and cozy. My mom is working and I'm hoping that she gets out early. The roads are really bad. We are going outside later to build a snowman.

I'm working on some desktop backgrounds for the new year. Here's what I got so far:

This one is for the month of January...

And this one for the month of February...


This one for the month of March (this month is Shawn's b-day hence a photo of him)...

And April....


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Bessie sorry about your camera, at least you have the video. One of my sons was like that, any time there was a play or something at school he would just stand there & cry. But he got over by 2nd grade. Give your guy a little hug from me.

Sonia said...

Hi Bessie
I found your site in Gloria's Blog.
Love your blog... great works!
I'm puertorrican like you.
Greetings, Sonia (Sony)
Puerto Rico

*Sorry about your camera*

papertrails leaver said...

Oh Bessie-so sorry to hear about your camera. That stinks that you missed getting any pictures. Hopefully another parent will share with you?
I am excited to be on the Apron Strings DT with you! Look forward to working with you!

Pat said...

Merry Christmas Bessie to you & your family.