CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

So this was my weekend...

First, I put up the tree with the kids on Friday. I bought a new tree at Walmart for $35 and I'm still amazed at how nice it looks for the low price. The kids love it too...there's something about Christmas that makes me happy. Every time I glance at my tree I smile...today my daughter caught me, and she asked me Mommy, why are you smiling? Because I like my tree, baby....oh me too.

On Saturday, we went to Disney on Ice...they featured Cars, Little Mermaid, Lion King, and Tinkerbell....it was amazing. I took a whole bunch of pictures...I'll work on a mini album some time, don't know when...maybe 3 years from now, LOL, with all the catching up I have to do.







Today, was a relaxing day. I scrapbooked a bit...and that always makes me happy. Here are some LO's that I did....I completed two others but I can't share them yet since I'm submitting them to a design team contest....let's see how that goes. I'll keep you updated. I'll know by Friday if I was chosen or not. These two LO'a were done with sketches from Valerie & Janna at the Got Sketch mini free class.
These pictures are from 2003 when my baby girl started crawling. She looks so adorable. Once she started crawling, all she wanted to do was be on the floor.

On this LO, I always laugh with these pictures. They were at the babysitter's house and since I didn't send them coats she put them some coats from her daughter so they could go out and play with the snow. Seeing Shawn with that coat is hilarious.

On another note, my sister is getting married in January. I'm going to Puerto Rico for 4 days, needless to say that I'm so happy since I haven't seen my family for 2 years already. I wish her the best, and I can't wait to see them all.

Well, here in New York is freezing and I'm not liking it one bit...I'm still struggling a little bit with the flu, but I'm feeling much better. Can't wait for the Spring to be here, LOL. Good night, everyone.

No comments: