CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

25 Days of Sketches is...

the new challenge going on over at Apron Strings for the 25 days until Christmas. It consists of a sketch a day from December 1 thru the 25th. To be eligible to win a cookie jar treat for the week you have to at least complete 3 of the sketches for that week and upload them on or before Saturday evening. There will be drawings each week and one final big cookie jar treat which will be between the people that complete the whole 25 sketches. Trust me those big cookie jar treats are yummy. I got one for the Croptoberfest and it was huge.

So here is my take on the first sketch which you can find here. I didn't use a kit from Apron Strings, but I did use some of the papers from that huge cookie jar treat that I told you about...and some miscellaneous embellies that I had. The chipboard circles and the blessings journaling are also from AS store that I purchased a few months ago.


These are pictures of last Christmas, and I'm glad for this sketch and some more that I will be showing you in the next few days because I was able to scrap some of my favorites pictures from last Christmas.

Hope you come join us on this challenge and get you scrapping a least a little bit in this crazy and happy season to keep you sane.

Have a great weekend,

1 comment:

Carla said...

Great layout! I have such a hard time down 2 page sketches because I tend to lean towards only 1 pic per layout but you rocked this sketch!!