CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sorry I didn't post...

the pictures yesterday. I was working and ended up so exhausted. Let me start with a little peek of Valerie's Halloween mini book - I did it in one afternoon and enjoyed putting it together so much. For people interested in the dowload here is the link. These are two of the 10 page mini book. Isn't that cute?
Now, the Christmas album is complete. This is from Christmas 2007. We had a blast! This is the first page.
This is my immediate family (from left to right): Me, my stepdad, my daughter, my mother, my son, and my hubby.

The rest of the pages are all family and friends.









Thanks for looking. Hopefully, I'll have some time to scrap this weekend. I have to do the winter cleaning because is getting very cold here, so I have to do that as well. I gotta work on my Got Sketch Express sketches.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Valerie Salmon said...

Hi Bessie! Your Halloween book pages turned out so cute! I am impressed at your speed in completing it-- and with photos to boot!
It's so nice to see your other pages as well. Great job!

Pat said...

Great album!