the bug. I feel horrible, my throat and my back are killing me. I just want to be in bed. I think is the weather changing, it's starting to cool here in NY and I'm not good with weather changes. I'm at work now and needless to say that I want to go home. I'm so happy because I finally got in touch with my friend Anke, I had missed her so much at the AS MB and I decided to leave a comment on her blog, beautiful digi work by the way, I'll post the link another time, I'm at work and I don't have the address now. Anyway, it was good to hear from her.
On another note, my friend Amy gave birth to a baby girl....I gotta make her a card, will definitely do so during the weekend. Her baby is beautiful...well all of her kids are....but it doesn't surprise me because she is beautiful as well.
Now, to my baby boy, he's started Pre K and he was giving such a hard time in the mornings and he wasn't following instructions at school....he was saying NO to everything. Something that had me a little bit upset. It was breaking my heart, but he's much, much better and that makes this Mommy happy. I'm having lunch right now and the food doesn't even taste like anything. I hate when I'm sick because it just brings me down. Eecch!!! Can't wait to get better. Ciao!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment