CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Feeling better...is it because is Thursday?

So, like my title says...I'm feeling better these days. Today is like a Friday for me in the office and luckily for me I don't have no files these weekend to do, so it's going be time for me and the kids. Ok, so like I mentioned in the previous post, I'm reading Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting...so far so good. I would love to say it has changed my perspective of life, but I'm not there yet...the truth of the matter is that it's easier said than done. But don't get me wrong it's an awesome book.

I'm still working on Valerie's and Jana's class which ended more than a month ago, but obviously I'm taking my time since I barely have time and I'm loving every project and LO. I will share later. I have to say that although I'm not a card person I really will love to get the hang and "fever" of it because there's so much inspiration out there and I personally love hand made cards, maybe the people around me loves them too. In this class they offered several card sketches so instead of converting those sketches in LO's I will do the cards. Once I'm done I will share.

Summer is almost over :-( for the people that knows me they know I don't like that one bit...I don't like the winter. I love fall and spring, but winter, ecchhhh. School starts in like a month here in NY, and I can't believe that my baby boy (he's now 3) it's about to go to school. Time sure flies. My babies are getting bigger and bigger....and that is bittersweet. I don't want them to grow up and face the cruel world that is awaiting for them, but I can't avoid that...all I can do is try to protect them as much as I can and be their MOM...I wish I was SUPER MOM....LOL.

Well, anyway, that's it for now, will share some LO's later.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Pssst: You WON!

http://susieqscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Check the Sept 3rd post! I need your snail mail addy! susieqscrapbook@yahoo.com