CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank you, Amy!

So I'm at work very, very bored...I do have things to do but lately I'm not myself and everything seems to be so blah. I decided to surf the net for a little while and of course I had to head over my dear Internet/scrapbooking kit club friend Amy's dearest blog. Wow, so much inspiration there. I saw how nice her blog looks and I decided to do a little lift of my blog and headed to this nice site www.thecutestblogontheblog.com and picked a "dress" for my blog. I like how it looks....so Amy thank you very much. BTW, those cards of yours are amazing. Needless to say all those beautiful LO's that inspire me so much.

On another note, I haven't been scrapbooking lately. I just don't have the time anymore. I'm working hard, very hard...never in my life I thought that I will have to work this hard to make ends meet (especially now, that I'm going through a separation)....but anything for the kids' sake. I've been down lately, therefore I haven't blogged; but truthfully I realized that by writing down my emotions I feel better with myself and somewhat relieved. I don't like nobody to know about my problems or sad moments, but heck I'm not perfect and we all have those moments...and seriously, the people that read my blog are either family members or people/friends that somehow, somewhat care for me...so a little peek into my soul and feelings is not that bad. At least, I hope!!!!

I bought a book that I started to read and hopefully will cheer me up a bit. It's called Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn...as I read I will share and tell you if it is a must have. I'm hoping to at least have some time for that.

I miss Debbie (Hodge). Her classes are unbelievable, but I've taken the classes she's offering now and I really don't have the time nor the money at this moment to repeat classes I've taken already, but whomever is interested...go ahead and drop by her website and check it out
www.debbiehodge.com .

My kids are growing up so fast and I feel like I'm missing out on so much, it's unbelievable. It's hard for me to accept the fact that somebody else spends more time with my kids than me, that's really bugging me, but how will I provide for them if I don't work? Duh!!!!! So, for now there's not much I can do. I'm working from home for one attorney and soon I will work for another, but the problem is that they don't always have work for me, so I can't just leave my full time day job and hope for the best with the other two attorneys because what if......eechhh....always what if.

Enough of my babble. I hope all of you are enjoying this beautiful summer that is almost over :-( and I hope to be around soon. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm reading the same book.
Sending (BIG HUGS) your way!
~Susan

Amy C said...

I am glad that you were inspired by my blog. =) I hope that everything is going well for you and that you get a chance to get some more scrapbooking in and can join us for some of the challenges over on the apronstrings board.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Amy Ü