CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where have I been?

Ok, so I haven't posted here since April and that makes me sad. I'm really not having the time to accomplish all the things that I want to accomplish, and that makes me feels frustrated sometimes. I'm trying as best as possible to get everything done and still savor every moment that passes by.

Well, let me see where I start. I'm working a lot, a lot, a lot. I'm working from Monday thru Thursday with one attorney at the office from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Then I'm working from home for another attorney during the week and weekends, and I'm also doing a little something on the side with a company with the marketing department from home as well. Do I have time to breathe?

I'm currently taking Debbie's Page Parts challenges class. Debbie is amazing, awesome, she's and incredible teacher and I can't tell you how many things I've learned about this precious hobby by taking her classes. You should go check them out at www.debbiehodge.com. It's a very friendly community and she is awesome. Did I say that already? ;-)

I'm also taking a new class from Valerie Salmon and Jana Wilson called Got Sketch 101. I just love Valerie's sketches and although I don't have time I had to try it. Class started yesterday but you can still sign up, if you are interested check it out at http://gotsketch101.ning.com/.

And lastly, I enrolled for another digi class with Jessica Sprague...Now we are Rocking digi class. I'm liking digi a lot. Not that I will leave paper scrapping, but I'm really enjoying digi and it's less messy. I can do it from any room of the house and there's no mess afterwards or no putting stuff away, etc. That's what I like the most. :-) That haven't started yet, I think it starts June 16 if I'm not mistaken. You can check that out at www.jessicasprague.com. She also spruced up her website, it's very neat now.

On another note, there's a heat wave here in NY. Not good at all. The heat is unbearable. You can't be outside unless you are in the pool. The pools are not open here yet, but I took the kids to the beach on Sunday and I got a sunburn. Ouch, it hurts everywhere. Mind you, I was on the shade the majority of the time.

Oh, wait, Thursday is my daughter's kindergarten graduation. I'm so full of mixed emotions. I'm happy because she's becoming such a sweet and smart girl....oh but gosh, she's growing up so fast. Just the other day, back in 2002 she was my tiny little precious baby....now she's not so tiny, and although she will always be my precious little baby, she is graduating from kindergarten. And how much have I missed? They just grow up so fast....if only I could stop time. Sigh!!!!

I enrolled her on ballet, her first class was last Friday and she loved it. For me it was hard to believe that an almost 60 year old lady (yeah, that's how old her teacher must be) still has the energy to teach ballet, tap, gymnastics. I mean I wish I still have that energy when I reach that age...but I still have a long way to go, haha. She loves it, and I'm happy that she does.

Ok, enough of this babble. I will post pictures later of some layouts that I've done and I will also post a picture of a cute project that I did for Valerie's class to keep my sketches organized. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: