Here's the deal: apparently his parents or doctors (not knowing that only God knows this) think that Noah will not make it until Christmas...so, his parents decided to do an early Christmas. People from all over the world are sending him cards and gifts for this early Christmas.
All of you that know me, know that I'm a very sensible gal and this broke my heart. However, I have so much faith in our God and I know that he can do miracles....and I put Noah and his family in HIS hands...and they are definitely in my prayers.
Here's the card:
Front

Inside
For this card I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencils and is available here. I also used sketch #78 from Taylored Expressions. Hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday. Today we are off until tomorrow to Connecticut to visit the new addition to the family: my hubby's cousin baby boy. See ya,



No comments:
Post a Comment