


I also worked on some cards for Valentine's that I will post later since I have to upload them to my computer. I do have the one that we made for my father though....this is cover...

and this is the inside. It was so funny because my daughter helped me do the cards and she was so excited about the rub-ons....she kept asking me how did I made those tattoos...isn't that cute?

Pat, my dear and lovely friend, I am feeling better, much, much better...everything is falling into place finally with God's amazing grace. I thank you for caring. I thank you for making my days with your comments. I thank you for all the inspiration that you bring into my life. I thank you for being the amazing human being you are. Thank you and I heart you!

Pat, my dear and lovely friend, I am feeling better, much, much better...everything is falling into place finally with God's amazing grace. I thank you for caring. I thank you for making my days with your comments. I thank you for all the inspiration that you bring into my life. I thank you for being the amazing human being you are. Thank you and I heart you!
This weekend was a very nice one, on Saturday we went to the kids as a family (something that makes me very happy) to a place named Fun Crafts and the kids did crafts. Then at night I went out with hubby (I can't remember how long it has been since we didn't go out). It was very refreshing and good. It made me very happy.
Today, I worked for a couple of hours then came home and spent time with the kids and did the usual routine.
Sorry, that I haven't posted in a while....I gotta say that I missed not posting so here I am. I'm also excited because we are going to Florida in April to visit my grandma and grandpa...I'm also excited because I'm sure that it will be a fun trip for the kids as well. The only thing I'm not looking forward is the drive (yes we are driving from NY because tickets are too expensive for the 4 of us).
Well, that's pretty much it for now. I gotta catch up with some of the blogs and also with the QOTD that I've missed, but I'll do that another day. Thank you everyone that has been concerned about me....I'm really feeling better....because with HIM everything is possible.



1 comment:
Bessie your cards are beautiful! Congrats on being featured!!!
Post a Comment